One of the most frequently asked questions from people keen to invest is, “When will the city be ready to live in?” Today. Eko Atlantic is already playing host to tenants in residential and office towers.
Combined, this infrastructure will provide Eko Atlantic with the following:
- 24/7 Independent power supply: 50MW expandable to 1.5GW
- Independent water treatment: 10,000m3 per day expandable to 100,000m3
- Advanced telecommunications: superfast fibre optic network
- Flowing transport connections: by roads, waterways, or heliports
- State-of-the-art sewage facility
- Extensive underwater storm water drainage
- Low carbon footprint: environmentally efficient construction, locally-sourced materials
From bridges to road works, services to power, the vision of Eko Atlantic has become a reality.
THE GREAT WALL OF LAGOS SURPASSES 6KM
“The Great Wall of Lagos” is the massive sea revetment protecting Eko Atlantic and Victoria Island from severe coastal erosion and the perpetual threat of flooding. It has already exceeded six kilometres in length, out of a total 8.5km.