Reliable infrastructure, sustainable development
One of the most frequently asked questions from people keen to invest is, "When will the infrastructure be ready?" By the end of 2015, 80%-90% of the entire infrastructure for Eko Atlantic City will be in place.
Combined, this infrastructure will provide Eko Atlantic with the following:
- 24/7 Independent power supply: 70MW expandable to 1.5GW
- Independent water treatment: 10,000m3 per day expandable to 100,000m3
- Advanced telecommunications: superfast fibre optic network
- Flowing transport connections: by roads, waterways, or heliports
- State-of-the-art sewage facility
- Extensive underwater storm water drainage
- Low carbon footprint: environmentally efficient construction, locally-sourced materials
From bridges to road works, services to power, the vision of Eko Atlantic has become a reality.
OVER 80% OF ALL INFRASTRUCTURE IN PHASES I AND II WILL BE COMPLETE BY THE END OF 2015
THE GREAT WALL OF LAGOS SURPASSES 5KM
“The Great Wall of Lagos” is the massive sea revetment protecting Eko Atlantic and Victoria Island from severe coastal erosion and the perpetual threat of flooding. It has already exceeded five kilometres in length, out of a total 8.5km.